First thing I’v posted on here in AGES but this Woodpecker Wooliams remix for Esben & the Witch is pretty great.
Esben And The Witch asked WW to remix their charming ‘When That Head Splits’ single. I’ve basically disemboweled it and roasted it upon a spit of my home-made Bleep Labs nebulophone synth . Not sure that’s quite what they wanted, but here it is my croaky half-child, along with some other cool remixes. ENJOY! x
Very excited to be a part of the Indy Label Market on Sunday. Come down and buy some records!
Our Independent Label Market XMAS Deals
Come by on Sunday to Old Spitalfields Market where we will be sharing a stall with Song, By Toad Records
- all 12” Albums - £10 (excl. Woodpecker Wooliams as it’s brand spankingly new)
- The Woodpecker Wooliams LP “The Bird School of Being Human” - £12
- All 12” EPs - £5
- all 7” Singles - £2
- All CD Releases - £6
- C64 Chip Sounds 2x12” - £14 (only got a few left in stock…)
- Special Hand-Printed Robot Elephant Mix CD featuring music we love - £1 (free with each purchase) - we will have ca. 30 or 40 copies of that
- Special 12-Track Os Ovni Remix CD-R “Holographic Moonlight Remixes” - only 10 copies available for £3 (check out 7 or the remixes here: http://osovni.bandcamp.com/album/holographic-moon-light-remixes ). Remixes by Yip-Yip, The-Drum, Xander Harris, Unison, Nattymari, VALIS and more!
- Robot Elephant bits and bobs